Wednesday, October 27

THQ just don't give a damn


"Frankly, the last thing I think the industry needs now is new hardware. You look at the games coming out on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 now and they look stunning,"
"Better graphics? They're pretty darn good now. Better sound? No. Gameplay? Probably not. So I think the ways games are evolving now is really a direction we're going. Where it's going to be is in the play experience; richer stories, better characters, production values that are much more like movies."
"I think that's the direction, rather than technology and graphics. I think those days are over."
Interesting thing for a games publisher to say. I wonder if THQ will produce some seminal games after spouting that. Let's have a look at their schedule. Oh look, Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

uk.xbox360.ign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.