Monday, December 26

Early sales, any bargains out there?


I hoped to scour the net and find some great bargains on games / hardware.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any. Our plucky chums in the US of A can grab a kinect sensor for $99 $106.74 (?!) which is a nice deal (from amazon.com), my British chums can grab one for £79.99 (from amazon.co.uk) which, depending on whether the economy has made another wild swing recently, is fairly similar but a bit more. Which we are used to.

Total War: Shogun II is a tenner at play.com which is a pretty decent price. Not sure why this game has been so hugely discounted so quickly, but let's not complain.

I'll try to add more as I find them.

Amazon UK was discounting Battlefield 3 (BF3) at £16 but they ran out in 10 minutes. And I didn't get one. Frowny face.

Merry Christmas everyone, and here's looking forward to a good new years party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.