Wednesday, December 28

Supertools: Image Resizer for Windows 7


Image Resizer was super useful back in XP times... if I remember correctly it was part of 'powertools'.
An official version doesn't exist for Windows 7 / Vista, but luckily an awesome chap has taken it upon himself to replicate it.


This is truly a 'supertool', definitely a keeper. Super useful, saves loading up an image program or, God forbid, Abobe Bridge.

imageresizer.codeplex.com/

UPDATE: I have found this newer version (Image Resizer 3 preview 2) to be a bit slow... not sure if it's just me, but I recommend using the previous version (Image Resizer 2.1) - version 2.1 download

4 comments:

  1. I gave that a go and it's pretty neat, thanks 'DimAlf'. Nice that you can keep changing bits before you decide to download it.

    I'm a 'cloud luddite', I like to do everything locally rather than use these kinds of online tools, so the original post is more my thing.

    Your post does sound suspiciously like an advert, maybe I'm overly cynical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online image resize is the most comprehensive free image resizer tool online. Not only you can resize images and resize photos, crop images, crop photos but also make a basic image processing such as converting your image to "gray scale" (making it black and white), rotating or mirroring image, controlling image quality and finally paste a text over image (creating a copyright watermarks or simply pasting a date or any other text).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Resizr is a online image resizer and picture crop website with lots of extras! Put simply, this image resizer is easy to use and will help you convert, crop, rotate, or edit your image in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.