Tuesday, July 6

"Hottest girls playing video games"

Spreading this does make me feel a little bit dirty. I'm certain I'll get over it though.

PUNCHAFISH.COM (really?) introduces the Top 10: Hottest girls playing video games!
Rather amusing in it's ridiculousness, although I can't say that I didn't enjoy it just a little.

The girl playing counter-strike with no mouse is pretty amazing (wow!). And it should come as no surprise that all of these girls (and all girls everywhere, right?) play their games in some varying state of undress.



That's number 10 that is. Sets the bar.



She's number 7. Quite a lot of missed gates, disappointing.

I think perhaps the count-down is backwards, or number 1 is the author's girlfriend/wife. You'll understand if you bother to look at them all.

Anyway, pretty daft but gotta be a good crowd puller. Well done punchafish!

punchafish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.