Monday, November 28

Cyber Monday xbla deals

What the hell is this 'cyber monday' all about anyway?



Well, whatever, there are a few (very few) good deals on xbla. These four are on majornelsons page, and I would buy three out of the four. 'Dungeons & Dragons Anything' doesn't interest me. These are today only, although probably today only by US time, so don't dally.

Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection was 800 now 400.
Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale was 1200 now 600
Beyond Good & Evil was 800 now 240 to be this good takes ages must buy!
Risk Factions was 800 now 200

I already own Risk Factions (pretty decent, 4 players on one console or on live, a good Risk incarnation and the 'factions' mode and goal games are interesting). I just bought Beyond Good & Evil (thanks for making it so easy for me to spend money, xbox.com!) because it's the most talked up game I've never played. Mortal Kombat is enticing, depends on my ms points balance.

Which probably means I won't get it. I'm mighty pissed that I missed Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for 320 points on Friday. But then I probably wouldn't have bought BGAE which I'm sure will be more fulfilling.

Enjoy, xboxers. I don't know about any offers for the psn network, I don't really care. Sorry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.