Sunday, November 27

No time to explain



This game is mental. And awesome. Actually I have plenty of time to explain (huhu) but I just don't know how to. You jump about whilst firing off a ridiculous jetpack stroke raygun thingy, and fly around the screen like a loon whilst trying to dispatch baddies and impale on the ceiling or wall.

Watch some clips on youtube to get a feel for the game since there's no demo before you splash out the 10 bucks, but I'd say it's worth it. Plus you get the sequel for free when it comes out, which I have to imagine being a more polished and yet more insane version of this one which can only be a good thing.


(ten)
It's fun. Review here @ gamingdaily.co.uk
Buy it with this link and I get some baked beans money. I wouldn't steer you wrong, you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.